Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

I Dairy^ou to Cook! Winners Announced

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I bet you've been starving for some new dairy recipes - especially since my contest was announced and it's June Dairy Month! Well guess what? We've tested and tasted the entries and we've come up with some winners. I want to thank those that assisted in the judging process as well as the sponsors (listed below) who donated prizes for the winners and the contest entrants.

I hope you give all of these recipes a try as they are all unique and are tailored towards any skill level. Here they are (click on the recipe name for the actual recipe):


Appetizer

Smoked Salmon Avocado Salad

Hidemi Walsh of Plainfield, Indiana

Main Dish

Roasted Cauliflower Gruyere Soup

Elizabeth Olson of Alexandria, Minnesota


Dessert

Blueberry Delight

Jayne Hanna







I Dairy^ou to Cook! Recipe Contest Sponsors


Central Minnesota Credit Union
Grilling Utensil Sets
Cheese and Butter
Cheese, Butter and Flashlights

Monetary Donation

1 comments:

Janet said...

Recipes sound amazing! Gotta love dairy for cooking!

June 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Post a Comment