Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

I Dairy^ou to Cook! Recipe Contest

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


I've decided to put myself on the other side of the line and host my own recipe contest. Please enter. I dairy^ou. I'm not doing it alone, necessarily. The prizes have all been donated by surrounding businesses and organizations and my 'support staff' deserves some recognition as well.

Why dairy? I'm a dairy farmer, cheese lover and recipe obsessed. And well, June Dairy month is approaching quickly.

Why enter? Because you could win some great dairy/food related prizes and everyone will get to see how great of a cook/baker you are. Don't deny it. You're good - and it's about time you get recognized for it.


See the contest image at the top of the banner on the right of this page? That's where you enter. You can link on the image of this blog post too. You have from May 1st until May 31st, but don't be a procrastinator, or you'll stress me out. All of the details are included in that link, but you're more than welcome to ask me questions if you have any. Just use the 'contact me' form at the bottom right of my blog.

Are you ready for this? June Dairy month is coming! I can't wait to try all of your recipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment