Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

Baby Steps

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!


Do you spend the time to reflect on the past year and dream of what's to come for the next? My husband and I used to sit and write down the good things that happened last year and our goals for the upcoming one. We didn't do that this year. Our lives have been a bit of a roller coaster for the past few months and we've barely had time to think about it. From a baby to moving to starting up a new job, I just hope for a cup of coffee in the morning. We just take one day at a time.

While I'm not going to sit and bore you with everything I'm thinking right now, I would like to share what I hope to blog about in the future.

I've moved back to my family's farm with my husband and newborn. Guess what that means? Brand new material! I do plan to continue my recipe postings and food adventures, but I will begin to focus more on the farm and how that impacts the raising of a child. I can't think of a better way to raise children than on the farm. We're currently about 1-2% of the US population as farmers today. What will my daughter be when she's older? The 0.5%? Time will only tell, but I am thrilled to be back and to have the ability to share our adventures with you.

Happy New Year everyone. Let's make this the best one yet.

Photo credit: Ebert Studios

0 comments:

Post a Comment