Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

A Dedication to Cranberries

Monday, November 15, 2010


No, I'm not talking about the band - though they are rather good. My sister loved The Cranberries (she may still love them, I'm not sure), so I grew up listening to their music.  I'm talking about the cranberry. The fruit that is a staple at every Thanksgiving meal, whether you like it or not.

Cranberries are part of that 'super fruit' stigma, simply because they are full of antioxidants and vitamins; with an exceptional amount of Vitamin C. Do you typically get a cold during this time of year? Well, eat your cranberries!

Ok, I don't work for Ocean Spray or a cranberry farmer. Heck, I barely like the things. Neither do many of you. That's why I'm dedicating this week to the Cranberry. I promise to show you five different ways to utilize the cranberry and like it. I think it's safe to say that you will enjoy at least one of these uses (if not, I'm sorry). If you'd like to pitch in, or recommend anything - please do! I have a few things planned, but am always flexible.

Ready folks? Here it comes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment