Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

An Uncomfortable Futon

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jer-Lindy Farms
It's been a while since I've shared my food travels and indulgences with you.  I guess I could say, I'm really freaken busy. I'm actually sitting in front of the t.v. tonight for the first time in a while - and it feels great (considering the futon's lack of support). Maybe that's why I don't sit here very often.

Lately, my life has consisted of Brewers baseball games, working at the farmers market, attending state fairs, picking apples at my parent's farm and traveling with my husband on his work trips. Oh - and I biked in a 63 mile bike tour. As usual, I've been taking and collecting photos from all of my adventures - so stay tuned. I plan to get {digital} life caught up soon.

I'm hoping that you've begun to enjoy the greatness that is Fall. The smells, fresh air, pumpkins and colorful trees make this time of year so great. I already got my pile of Martha Stewart special editions of Halloween out - because this year, I get to have my nieces around for Halloween weekend. That means decorating and baking some spooky treats. I seriously can't wait. Maybe some chocolate pasta will show up at some point too. What's your favorite thing to eat or make or enjoy during this time of year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment