Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

Crepes with Caramelized Banana or Blueberry Syrup

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I love making breakfast. Sometimes I wish I could go to work an hour later just so I could make a really good breakfast in the morning. I mean, let's be honest here - fruit, caramel, syrup, yogurt a tall glass of milk. Oh my goodness.

I made these crepes while I was still living in Massachusetts for my sisters and mom. They came for a weekend visit and I knew these were going to be the perfect breakfast. The recipe comes from Martha Stewart and is the easiest thing you could possibly make - mostly because you mix the batter the night before. If you have a nice blender (or one that works, anyways) - this recipe is a cinch. Try it out and let me know what flavor combinations you used - because you can never go wrong with this delicious dessert.


Simply heat up 1/2 cup of sugar and 1-2 cups of fresh blueberries for a homemade blueberry syrup. Fill the crepe with vanilla Greek yogurt.
Caramelized bananas with honey and Nutella. A dream in your mouth.
Have your batter in easy-pour containers so you can move quickly.
The key is to keep the crepes thin - use little batter and evenly swirl around the pan.
Perfect.
I think I ate at least two of these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment