Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

Leftovers: Quick Strawberry and Mascarpone Shortcakes

Monday, May 2, 2011


Remember those mascarpone tarts I made a few weeks ago? Surprisingly, I didn't use up all of the mascarpone/lemon curd mixture - and I needed to use it up before it went bad. What an awful event that would have been. If you haven't noticed, strawberries have been at the front of the grocery store recently - and I can never resist.  I'm the one that gets to the store late and has to dig through all of the packages to make sure I get a good bunch. 

So we had this very savory dinner one night and really needed something sweet to finish it off. I picked up some of my favorite biscoff cookies (you know, the ones they hand out on Delta flights - YUM!) at the nearby Walgreens store and magically created this somewhat-healthy treat. It's awesome - and I don't even need to write down a recipe. If you want to make it really healthy - drizzle some dark chocolate on top!

Hubby getting creative with dessert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment