Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

Fallen Chocolate Souffle - Snow Day Style

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Ever have one of those days where you don't have to go to work?  Let's just say the blizzard of the year hit last night, so I got to stay in and spend time in the kitchen. After spending a little over an hour shoveling snow, I decided that I deserved a treat for my hard work. You'd do it too.  

I found a recipe for a chocolate souffle that was just enough for two ramekins.  Perfect. I can eat two.

Want to try them for yourself? Here's the link: Click Here

Some words of advice - when beating the egg white, slowly add in the sugar, otherwise it turns into a syrup and makes your souffle a little more dense than it should be..  If your souffle doesn't rise very much, don't worry. It will next time you try. It takes some practice - as you can see from my photos.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Mmmm... nice placemats! haha. The souffle looks good too :) Almost like a little lava-cake?

January 12, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Post a Comment