Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

A Tissue Will Do

Friday, September 10, 2010


I've had this nasty sickness going on for the past few days. I can't decide whether it's a strong case of allergies or a mild cold. Regardless, it's slowing me down. I've had all week to cook and/or bake, but I haven't had the energy or the taste buds to do it.

So as I sit here, with my tomato soup from a can (though I added some cheese and cream instead of water) along with a 3-cheese grilled cheese sandwich... I'm brainstorming. My plan is to head over to one of the many apple orchards in the area over the weekend and whip up some apple pies, applesauce, apple strudel, you name it. In fact - if there's something you've been itching to experiment with, but don't want to go through the work, just let me know. My husband loves eating my mistakes.

Cross your fingers for a quick recovery. The kitchen misses me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment