Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

Cupcakes for Dinner

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I made these with my sister, Emily in mind. She LOVES mashed potatoes. I guess I could say that I love them too, but not nearly as much as her. In fact, I was able to find a mashed potato scented candle for her once - that was the prize of the year, let me tell you. I was dreaming up an innovative cupcake one day. Simply because... well, I was bored. I wanted to create a cupcake that could be eaten for a meal, rather than a snack... so this is what I came up with.

Baked Potato Cupcake

5 potatoes, boiled, mashed
3 eggs, beaten
1 T. butter, melted
1 c. cubed cheese
salt & pepper to taste


Directions:

Combine all ingredients and divide evenly amongst 12 muffin tins.


Fill them as full as you would like them to look when baked, because they won't rise.


Bake at 350* for 45 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Once baked, take out and place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.


Top with your favorite baked potato toppings... bacon, sour cream, chives, the works.


Eat the whole thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment