Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

What Month Is It Anyways?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010



OMG. It's February and I've hardly cooked a thing! Well, that's not totally the truth. But I haven't really cooked anything to brag about lately. I've been busy traveling to see my friends (I did make my mom's Christmas Morning French Toast... I'll have to share that one sometime) as well as a weekend home in Minnesota for my Godchild's baptism. I had the opportunity to milk cows with my parents and show my little niece how to feed grain to the calves. She's such a doll.


The only thing I can really show off is my bowl of heart-shaped candies (pictured above). At least I'm in the holiday spirit right? I need some inspiration for something new to make. The Super Bowl is coming up on the same day as my husband's birthday. Any suggestions? Great. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment