Three Cheese Macaroni

Comfort Food: Lasagna

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Pork Sandwiches

It's Been Too Long...

Monday, December 14, 2009

So by now you're probably thinking - boy, Alise and Lucas must be starving by now, she hasn't been cooking! Well, it's almost true, but not quite. We're not starving, but I haven't cooked or baked much lately. My job is keeping me pretty busy right now - so that leaves the weekends to be in the kitchen, when I'd much rather veg in my pj's.
Tonight though, we did make chicken stir-fry. I've yet to make a really good stir-fry. It's always 'good enough', but not 'awesome'.  Does anyone have a good stir-fry recipe out there? It has to have pineapple - Lucas wants pineapple.

I'm gearing up for my big cookie bake-off... by myself.. but I still can't wait! I've already tagged a bunch of recipes in the Martha Stewart Cookies book. I just need to stop at the grocery store and pick up the right ingredients. I'll be sure to put up a post once I'm done with that... it's going to be great - trust me.
Until then - happy eating and have a good week before Christmas!

1 comments:

Lana said...

I loooooove stir fry. I can't say that I have a great recipie but I do have one great key to most stir-fry that I make: Kikoman's roasted garlic teryaki. Very good sauce and marinade!

December 14, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Post a Comment